Built and established in 1975, the 11-storey United Doctors Medical Center (UDMC) houses a 250-bed hospital and a school of nursing. UDMC pioneered technological advancement in the field of ultrasonography and offered ultrasound services at very affordable prices. It installed the CTScan machine in Metro Manila; and acquired wireless ICU monitors, and 19 hemodialysis machines.Endowed with a deep sense of commitment to public interest, UDMC’s stockholders want to set the tone for corporate social responsibility.
A private health care institution that is a center of excellence, dedicated to the service of God, country, and the Filipino people, and committed to institute a pricing approach that makes quality healthcare accessible and affordable to many.
The United Doctors Medical Center Inc., as a center of excellence, is committed to:
- provide relevant, progressive, affordable system of medical care utilizing modern technologies;
- provide the patients, health care of the highest quality rendered by exemplary, qualified and committed men and women;
- undertake strategic alliance with the leading medical, educational, industrial and government institutions;
- broaden awareness of social responsibility by involving the staff in social and civic projects and;
- develop leaders in their profession who can contribute their share to nation building.